Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Things - Lemming Version

I got some feedback that my comics list was to "scary" for the non-comic reader. So here is my original list for all the non-geeks out there.

1. I used to tell people that Stevie Nicks was my mother.

2. My kids are hilarious. They are both so different from each other and both make magic in my soul.

3. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, what do I do?

4. I have to check and re-check the locks on the house at least twice before going to sleep.

5. I eat Sandwiches from the outside in. I start with the crust and circle around till I have the last bite that is the perfect center.

6. I almost always root for the under-dog.

7. I really don’t like mayonnaise. Not at all.

8. When I was growing up I wanted to move to NYC and wear all black and smoke cigarettes and drink coffee and be a “writer”. That’s still a pretty cool dream.

9. I have a bit of social paralysis when talking to people in social settings that I don’t know, but I don’t have that paralysis while at work. It’s like there are two Jeds.

10. I am obsessed with Netflix. It’s a problem.

11. I typically don’t wear shoes when at home. Never have. I kind of hate them when I am at home.

12. I have peculiar taste in movies. My favorite actress is Parker Posey. My favorite actor is Paul Rudd.

Photobucket

13. I’ve been with Freddy for over 9 years. He’s pretty much the center to my left.

14. My mom makes the best broccoli rice casserole that humanity has ever seen or heard about.

15. I, at one time, was obsessed with Annie Lennox. To, like, an embarrassing degree.

16. I am a total klutz, I almost always have a bruise somewhere from where I have fallen or banged into something. And, No, I am not covering up an abusive relationship. When we first got Nathan, I was always worried about falling with him in my arms.

17. I’ve got Fox News blocked by our TV’s Nanny Blocker because I don’t want the boys unduly influenced and it annoys the in-laws.

18. I own every Madonna album. Well owned. I am not sure I have them all anymore.

19. I’ve lost the majority of my friends more than once. It’s more scary the second time around.

20. I am practical to a fault. And really I am a pretty simple guy.

21. I’ve never owned a cat. But I have owned a hamster, multiple fish, multiple dogs, and a guinea pig, although not at the same time. Just the two dogs and the boyfriend at the moment though.

22. I read comic books. Lots of them. Well not as many as I used to. I spend a lot of time on a website called Comicbookresources.com, it's a community message board where comic fans can go to chat about comics and other stuff. It's pretty much why the internet was created.

23. I don’t know if I believe in marriage. But I know I should have the right.

24. I’ve always wanted to own a comic book store/Coffee shop combo.

25. I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

2 comments:

  1. Bah! It's your blog and if you want to do the comic version of the 25 Things meme, then do the comic version (which I think was a brilliant stroke and I'm going to steal it myself.)

    That being said.... how can you not like mayo? Mayo could possibly be my favorite food.

    ReplyDelete